Monday, September 22, 2008

2009 Emmy Awards


I am the person who don't really watch TV series, plus I don't have a Television at home, therefore, what l I knew about this awards in this year was that Madman was the biggest winner in drama Series and was been nominated 16 times and 30 Rock was honored the best comedy Series this year. The most widespread TV series, in my opinion, are sexy and city, desperate housewives, survivors, even you are not interested in watching TV series, you must hear of them. Even my friends in China, all heard or watched some of them. And also I am looking forward to the dirty sexy money stared by one of my favorite actresses Lucy Liu. I feel that anything sex related TV series will become the hit shows.

Let's talk about the best dress and the worst dress. I think that I adore the look the Eva Longoria presented to us, even though I heard a lot of negative comments about it. As a matter of fact, she was the only one who made a statement and was sort of standing out in the crowds, however, she was viewed as the worst dresser by some media. No wonder that every time, the actresses always play safe to please the crowds, and stick with the old Hollywood glamor. I personally believed that the short mini dress worked pretty well on her petite figure, and at the same time showed her long and lean legs, and effectively lengthened her hight. Bow-tie is a statement decoration, what is wrong with a classy bow-tie in front of her? It looked stunning and fabulous.

Also I found a pretty flowing blue dress on Tamara Mellon, although I don't know who she is, what does she play, I do like the dress, especially the playful and bright color, which looked elegnant, and she looked so fresh in this dress.

As a formal supermodel and host for project runway-one of my favorite reality shows, Haidi Klum looked high-fashion in this Armani Prive metallic grey dress. I like the one-shoulder design and two edgy diagonal cuts at the front. And Project runway is a great show that I never lose one episode. Brove have provided a series of design related shows, such as Top design, Shear Genius, Project Runway. I love all of them.

The worst dressers I got here is America Ferrera who said that she wore a vintage dress from Werle Beverly Hills. Unfortunately, the chunky dress didn't work on her, since she is a short and a little heavier girl, the multi-layered dress with a lot of drapes was not good idea to put on, which's done nothing good but make her look fatter and shorter. It was not a great look for the lady at the left as well.

No comments: