Wednesday, September 17, 2008

TOPSHOP -2009 London Fashion Week


I've always been loved Topshop, and it is one of my favorites online shopping spot, even though I've never been to London, and never been to any Topshop stores. I guess that London designers just happen to be more creative and artistic than American designers. American sportwears, for me, are more commercial and casual, yet lack of the fashion sense, probably, because of the cultual distinction between The U.S and the U.K. England has much longer, richer and more spectacular history than America. The typical American brands, such as DKNY, Calvin Klein, GAP and so forth all emphsized on ease and comfort. Yes, American people don't really care about the style and fashion trends that much, which is just my personal impression. However, ease and comfort is so important, sometime, we just feel tired to wear fashion-forward clothing that makes you feel uncomfortable.

TOPSHOP is one exception, she is not only wearable and functional but rather trendy, I think that it is what we look for. I remembered the old time when I ordered clothes from London like craziness and checked http://www.asos.com/ and http://www.topshop.com/ every single day. I mean asos.com updated their new merchandise incrediblely fast, and the price is fair.

No comments: